1. Antennae Toppers-These souvenirs are very popular, you've probably seen several at your local Wal-Mart parking lot just this week! Disney offers a variety of different toppers featuring different Disney characters, sports, holidays, years, and icons. We even have one that is Cinderella's Coach! They're a cheap way to display your Disney passion and locate others who feel the same!
2. Pins-Even if you're not into pin trading, pins can be great souvenirs. There's a pin for almost everything at WDW. I personally like getting pins featuring my favorite WDW attractions or restaurants. While some pins are expensive, most of them are under $10
3. Your Own Artwork-After watching the show inside of the Magic of Disney Animation in Hollywood Studios, you are led into an area where you can play interactive games and get some great pics with characters. There's also a writing class here every 20 minutes that teaches you how to dry a Disney character like a pro! This class is a lot of fun for both kids and adults; and you get to take your drawing home for free! This is a great souvenir that you actually made yourself!
4. Plush Toys-Disney offers a vast variety of plush toys. The smaller toys usually run under $20 and feature characters from almost every Disney film, as well as dozens of different Mickeys.
5. Postcards-Disney sells postcards featuring their parks and resorts, but also Disney artwork and more. These are great souvenirs to use in a scrapbook, to frame, or just to remember your trip by; and they only cost a dollar or two!
6. Pressed Pennies-All throughout WDW, you will find Pressed Penny machines. All you have to do is put in a penny and some change, turn the crank, and your penny will be pressed flat with the imprint of a picture! The picture is usually displayed on the machine and has a logo or representation of wherever you're at in Disney World, along with a few Disney characters. Many people collect these; and it's fun to see how many different pennies you can get. It's also a great way to get rid of pocket change!
7. Candy-Disney sells candy and mints in packages and tins that are Disney themed. Epcot's World Showcase also sells candy from all over the world!
8. FastPasses-FastPasses display attraction logos and make great free scrapbooking material. It's also fun to see how many you can get.
9. Picture Frames/Holders-Disney sells some really cool picture frames or picture holders for decent prices. Some are stylish with subtle Disney references; and some feature characters, icons, and the parks. Our favorite picture holders are Disney princess dresses and they are under $25!
10. Refillable Mugs-At Disney resorts, you can purchase a refillable mug themed after your respective resort. With your mug, your get free refills throughout your stay; and when you take it home, it's a great souvenir.
11. Autographs-When you meet a character at Disney World, be sure to ask for its autograph! They make great souvenirs and they're free! Kids enjoy them; and you can even purchase a autograph book for a decent price at almost all of Disney gift shops!
12. Jewelry-Disney sells beautiful jewelry all throughout the resorts and parks. Some jewelry can be expensive; but there's also some really cute pieces that you can get for under $20!
13. Maps-Maps to the Disney parks are free and everywhere; and they make great souvenirs or scrapbooking material.