10. Try More World Showcase Snacks-In our opinion, Epcot's World Showcase is the best place to eat at WDW; but since we usually eat here for dinner and consume as much as possible, we rarely have any room left to sample some of World Showcase's famous and delicious snacks!
9. Experience the new Test Track-Test Track has been refurbished with a whole new futuristic twist and has recently been reopened! As this was always one of our favorite attractions, we are resolved to try it out this coming year.
8. Visit Typhoon Lagoon-While we are big fans of Disney's water parks, we haven't visited Typhoon Lagoon in a few years; but this year, we aim to get back and enjoy the park's awesome wave pool!
7. Try a Cupcake from Kusafiri Bakery-Located in the Africa section of Animal Kingdom is a small bakery that sells some really unique cupcakes that we are determined to try! We are especially looking forward to sampling the Cotton Top Tamarin Cupcake!
6. Check out The Legend of Jack Sparrow-This new Hollywood Studios attraction just opened and is all about everyone's favorite pirate! Naturally, we are excited to experience it for ourselves.
5. Sample Something from Beaches and Cream-We enjoy spending time at the Yacht and Beach Club; and their old fashioned diner offers some unique and sweet treats! So we definitely have it on the agenda to try something for ourselves on our next trip.
4. Experience Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid-This new Fantasyland attraction is definitely high on our list because The Little Mermaid is one of our all-time favorite Disney films. As strange as it sounds, we are especially excited to see the queue as it is filled with awesome details and even a game!
3. Visit Disneyland-Despite being major Disney fans, we have never made it to Disneyland to see and experience Walt's original vision; but if possible, we will this year!
2. Dine at Be Our Guest-Fantasyland's newest restaurant is straight out of our own fantasies! We really want to dine here for dinner in the ballroom, so we can see the snow falling outside! Those gourmet cupcakes look pretty good too.
1. Stay at the Villas of Wilderness Lodge-We recently stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge's villas and it was awesome; and with Wilderness Lodge being our favorite WDW resort, staying in their villas is now at the top our list for 2013!
Do you have any Disney resolutions? Share with us!