1. Visit Karamell-Kuche in Germany. First of all, I'm a big fan of Werther's caramel candy; and secondly, I hear this delicious location has taken caramel treats to a whole new level with caramel cupcakes, strawberries, and cookies. They have also put their own spin on caramel classics like caramel apples and caramel corn. Yum!
2. Eat Breakfast at 'Ohana. In all of the years we have visited WDW, we have never ate at 'Ohana! I hear the pineapple flavored bread is amazing, and I want to take pictures with Lilo and Stitch.
3. See the Fantasyland Construction. I've seen online that you can see the Beast's castle looming above the construction. As a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast, I want to see this castle!
4. Take a Picture of Myself in Every World Showcase Country. This may sound silly, but I want to document my visit to the countries of the world with a picture of every pavilion. I think it will be a great scrapbook page.
5. Ride the New Star Tours at Least 3 Times! As a huge Star Wars fan, this is a big deal to me; and so far, all the reviews have been very positive. Because there are so many scenarios, I want to ride it several times; but if the lines are still long, I will settle for at least three.
6. Visit both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. When we visit, we usually pick one or the other; and since we are visiting in the summer, visiting both will be something new and a great way to keep cool!
7. Purchase Some WDW 40th Anniversary Merchandise. From what I've seen online, this line of products looks fantastic! I like the vintage, memorabilia look.
8. Eat at Akershus and Le Cellier Again. I know this isn't something new; but during our last visit, our family ate at these dining locations for this time and we are looking forward to enjoying them again!
9. Meet the Mayor of Main Street U.S.A. I've heard that he wanders around Main Street after rope drop and I want to meet him.
10. Explore Animal Kingdom. I have to admit, we probably spend the least amound of time at Animal Kingdom. We usually run straight towards Expedition Everest, then Kilimanjaro Safaris, and It's Tough to be a Bug before doing a little shopping and then leaving. On our last trip, I was determined to explore this park more and discovered a lot! On our next trip, I plan to spend more time at this park exploring the different trails and enjoying the details.
11. Try Candy From Each World Showcase Pavilion. I think it would be cool to say that I've done it; and I've heard that Great Britain's chocolate is awesome!
Have you ever done any of these things? If so, let us know in the comment section below!