our Disney family traditions."
2. Pirates of the Caribbean - Every visit to WDW for our family means a family ride on Pirates of the Caribbean. Usually, our family heads straight to this ride when we first arrive, and we usually hop aboard for a second trip in the evening when the crowds are low too.
1. Rock n' Roller Coaster & Tower of Terror - Our family really likes Disney's thrill rides, and it's tradition for us to spend a morning on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios going back and forth between two of our favorites: Rock n' Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror. Typically, we grab a FastPass for Rock n' Roller Coaster and then ride it if the standby line is short. Next, we move next door to Tower of Terror and probably hop right back on once we've finished if the park has filled up just yet. Within this tradition, we have a few others. For example, it's tradition for us to quote the lines from Rock n' Roller Coaster pre-show. We almost have it all down! Then, when in the boiler room inside Tower of Terror, it's tradition to go to the far left line and to be on the look out for TJ, one of the attraction's original bellhops!
2. Le Cellier - So we like steak. Therefore, we are HUGE fans of Le Cellier. Even though it's a signature restaurant, we always make reservations for this Epcot dining spot. The cool, dim atmosphere is the perfect setting to cool off, unwind, and spend time talking about the day and what we plan to do tomorrow. But in all honesty, we're really here for the menu... Such as the pretzel bread, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup, famous Filet Mignon with Mushroom Risotto, and mellow Maple Crème Brulee.
1. Columbia Harbor House - For years, our favorite counter service restaurant has been Colombia Harbour House, not only for their food, but also for the atmosphere and that quiet, unknown second floor with all of it's nautical nooks and crannies. This is where we go to hide and just hang out! We also have to have a cup of their Clam Chowder too. It's a family rule.
2. Downtown Disney - At least once each trip to WDW, our family has to do a little damage at Downtown Disney. Our favorites? Tren-D and Team Mickey's.
1. Resort Hopping - Something our family must do during our Disney Vacation is a little resort hopping! The Grand Floridian is always at the top of the list, as we have to visit the gorgeous lobby and a few of its stores. The Contemporary and the Polynesian are favorites of ours too, but we especially like dropping by the Beach Club to soak in its sunny, beachy atmosphere and to walk around the Boardwalk. Lastly, no resort hop is complete for our family without visiting our favorite, Wilderness Lodge!
Focused on the Magic."
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Loop should you happen to have
to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ A Glass Slipper Vacation (You're Here)
2nd Stop ~ Focused on the Magic
3rd Stop ~ Heidi's Head
4th Stop ~ Disney on Wheels