1. Hot Chocolate. Buy yourself and your family a cup of hot chocolate and take a leisurely stroll through the Magic Kingdom or Epcot's World Showcase at night!
2. Take a Carriage Ride. To enjoy the cool, crisp, evening air and to see the resort grounds, take a romantic carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside!
3. Chip n' Dale's Campfire Sing-a-long. Visit Fort Wilderness and sing songs and make s'mores with Chip n' Dale around the campfire! Afterwards, watch a Disney movie outdoors under the stars! The best part is is that this experience is free!
4. Chili. Head over to Wilderness Lodge and enjoy a cup of delicious chili at the Roaring Fork. It's amazing!
5. Play Football. Bring a football along with you and recruit your family to play a game of touch football at your resort!
6. Wagon Ride. Take a wagon ride from Tri-Circle-D Ranch at Fort Wilderness!
7. Walk a Trail. Several Disney Resorts have jogging/walking trails for guests to enjoy; and to enjoy the fall weather, we recommend taking a stroll! Our favorite is the trail that connects Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness. You truly feel like your taking a stroll in the woods! You may even see some wildlife!
8. Take a Tour. Wilderness Lodge offers free tours that not only gives an in-depth look at this beautiful resort, but also provides some history about the United States' Northwest History. The cozy atmosphere and celebration of the great outdoors at this resort is a great way to put you into the fall mood!