But there are some attractions and corners at Disney World that we wish Disney would refurbish sooner rather than later. So today, my fellow bloggers and I are sharing our Disney World Refurbishment Wish List!
1. Backlot Tour-This Hollywood Studios attraction is fun the first time around, but it's not one you usually care to repeat and it hasn't changed in quite awhile. I think Disney could definitely make some better use of this space, or at least refurbish that Pearl Habor pre-show?
2. Soarin'-Don't get us wrong, Soarin' is one of our favorite WDW attractions of all time; but wouldn't it be cool if they changed the footage so we could see some new landscapes, maybe from Florida or the East Coast? After all, our version of this attraction is called Soarin', not Soarin' Over California like it's Disneyland sister.
3. Tomorrowland Speedway-This attraction is always very popular, especially with young guests; but with Cars Land over at Disneyland, I could definitely see this attraction being refurbished with a fresh, fun Car's theme!
4. The Great Movie Ride-This attraction used to be Hollywood Studios icon; but just as it was overshadowed by the giant Sorcerer's Hat, time and new cinema blockbusters have overshadowed this attraction's old films. If Disney was to refurbish this ride, I think there would be plenty of great films to fill the space, as long as they leave a few of the classics, like the Wizard of Oz, alone.
6. Dinosaur-When Dinosaur first appeared at Animal Kingom, it was one of the park's biggest draws; but now, it's just kind of there. I don't think Dinosaur really has a target auidence since it's too scary for most kids, but no rival to Expedition Everest. I think the idea has a lot of promise, but a refurbishment would definitely breathe new life into this part of the park.
7. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular-This show is one of my favorites at Hollywood Studios; but like the Backlot Tour, once you've seen it, you've seen it. There's so many action scenes in the Indy films, I think a show refurbishment could be possible and would be great for fellow Indy fans out there!
So which attractions at WDW are on your refurbishment wish list? Share with us!
1st Stop ~ A Glass Slipper Vacation
2nd Stop ~ Your Highway in the Sky
3rd Stop ~ Focused on the Magic
4th Stop ~ Colorado Mountain Mom
Final Stop ~ Disney on Wheels