However, on the other hand, it's not fun or magical to have to sit on your suitcase for it to close, hoping that your bag doesn't exceed the weight requirements, or realizing that you packed way more than you need.
Therefore, today, we have decided to inform you what you don't have to pack when visiting Walt Disney World!
1. Soap-Disney Resorts provide soap and small bottles of shampoo and conditioner, but with a Disney twist! These items are so cute that many guests take them home to use. Unless you are particular about your hygiene products, there is no need to pack these cumbersome items.
2. Towels-Like most resorts, towels are provided and you can request more if necessary. Take those towels down to your resort pool or use those provided near the pool. You can also save some space in your beach bag by renting a few at Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach. After all, beach towels take up a lot of space in your luggage so use what Disney has provided!
3. Hair Dryer-Each Disney resort room provides a hair dryer for guests to use so no need to bring your own, unless, of course, you have several women in your family!
4. Pool Toys-Disney does not allow pool toys such as pool noodles, inflatables, beach balls, etc. While this is disappointing to some younger guests, it's best to know beforehand as these items can take up a great deal of space!
5. Band-Aids, Aspirin, etc.-Unless you normally keep these items in your purse or bag, know that Disney Resort gift shops do offer these items if the opportunity should arise.
6. Iron & Ironing Board-Your Disney Resort room includes an iron and ironing board, so no need to pack an iron!
7. Dress Clothes-Unless you're visiting Walt Disney World to attend a formal event, or you plan on dining at one of Disney's signature restaurants, leave the dresses, blouses, ties, and slacks at home. Most guests at Disney World dress casually, even for dinner reservations, so be comfortable and leave the luggage space free for souvenirs instead of those uncomfortable heels.
8. Excessive Winter/Summer Apparel-If you visit in the summer, we recommend packing mostly cool, comfy, summer apparel. One jacket or a pair of long pants or two will suffice due to the sweltering temperatures. After all, you know those sweat shirts will just sit in your suitcase the whole trip. Also, on the other hand, most people don't know that it can really get cold in Orlando during the winter. So we recommending packing a few warm weather items for a warm day, but mostly stick to pants, jackets, hoodies, and even a coat.